Do you want to make a difference by helping us deliver medicines to everyone? If you do, you should work for us!
We are a global company that built an entire industry and started 30 years ago. We now bring more than 2,000,000 doses per day of much-needed medicines to patients across the world and our ambition is to double that over the next couple of years.
Currently, we are more than 300 dedicated specialists in 16 countries that develops, manufactures, and offers leasing options of innovative container solutions for pharmaceutical products that require a controlled environment. We do this jointly together with our partners with the belief that it takes an Eco-system to safely deliver medicines to the people that depend upon them. In time, to the right place and in the right condition. There is no room for error.
About the role
You are responsible for ensuring effective product management of Envirotainer’ s Digital Services. You will work with a service portfolio that revolves around Envirotainer’s online customer portal with related IoT powered services e.g. real-time tracking and shipment data reports.
Since your results are integral to the overall performance of Envirotainer you play an important role in driving the future success of our company.
Your main task includes
- Being the service expert
- Driving and supporting customer adoption and usage of services
- Managing service development and service maintenance activities
- Improving Envirotainer’ s market understanding and service strategy planning, supporting the overall service portfolio strategy.
The position reports to Head of Digital Services and is part of the Digital Services function within Business Development.
- Being the Digital Service Manager includes responsibility for ensuring excellent market understanding, individually and for Envirotainer as an organization. This responsibility includes competitor research and intelligence. (aggregated level, i.e. overview and understanding of competitor services offered to the market.)
- Internal training and high-level support related to digital services, market, competitors, and in tenders/special requests
- Driving and supporting customer adoption and usage of services, incl. external training, demos, onboarding, and system and process integrations
- Responsible for service development projects, that includes define requirements, prioritization of requirements to optimize quality, time, and cost.
- Manage and maintain service roadmaps, in order to facilitate all ongoing activities and planning related to these services
- Define service management and technology development themes/priorities
- In addition to the above responsibilities, the role is responsible for contributing to the collective tasks of the Digital Services function.
Our offer to you.
Our company has a product and a service that is critical for many patients worldwide and we work to make a different every day.
You will have friendly and competent colleagues working everyday for our company values and culture. Looking forward to having you as our new colleague.
The position is based at Envirotainer HQ, with frequent meetings at Rosersberg office. Will require international travelling based on needs (monthly basis on average).
If you want to be part of Envirotainer, we want your application by 2020-12-31. We consider applications on an ongoing basis and the open position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.
The recruitment is handled by Women Ahead – a agency with a focus on women. For questions about this role, contact Michaela Sundelin at +46705081508 or firstname.lastname@example.org