Expansive Worlds is a creative division of Avalanche Studios Group and a leading developer and publisher of outdoor games. Since 2009, Expansive Worlds has been devoted to delivering highly immersive outdoor gaming experiences for millions of players and best known for the long-standing and successful the Hunter franchise.
We are now looking for a passionate, business minded and servant Business Analyst, based in our studio in Stockholm, to work in tandem with our divisional management over our entire self-published game portfolio.
About the role
As Business Analyst, you will support the Division teams with a variety of data insights and analytics, taking ownership in relevant data gathering, monitoring and analysis, while taking accountability to develop sourced data to meet Expansive Worlds needs and requirements today and in the future. In the role the Business Analyst enables the division to take ‘data aware decisions’ while facilitating for general and partner level ‘go-to-market’ plans through robust analysis, providing fact-based recommendations to maximize profitability.
Key deliverable for the role is to create thorough understanding across Expansive Worlds in where we optimize our ROI, while providing ongoing insights to our business trajectory against set targets
- Accountable for establishing methodology for rolling business performance trajectory
- Responsible for data quality, financial alignment and assessment with division executional publishing process (roadmaps and plans), working in tandem with accountable leads
- Collaborate with Product Owners providing revenue & profitability assessment of defined risk & opportunities
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to Product Owners and Sales & Marketing Teams
- Review pro-forma P&Ls to validate profitability of releases, promotions, sales activations and conduct associated post-mortems
- Establishing Financial Targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Key Quality Indicators (KQIs) and Production Performance Indicators (PPIs) in close alignment with Expansive Worlds Management
- Implement tracking for and visualize set KPIs/KQIs/PPIs
- Source data based on division needs and requirements
- Partner with and act as customer w. APEX (backend) team to facilitate
- Partner in developing the data infrastructure (big-data) that enables data aware decision-making
- 5+ years experience business analysis from gaming & digital entertainment and/or FMCG
- 3+ experience working in an international environment
- Bias for action/initiative (pro-activeness)
- Personal drive for process improvement and innovation
- Self-sufficient with a “can do” attitude
- Co-operate and collaborate in team spirit – act without personal prestige
- Ability to prioritize and work structured, targeted and focused
- Excellent analytical, structured and numerical skills
- Good communications and presentation style
- Fluent English
- Strong capability for planning & analysis allied to the vision
- Team player
Interest in Outdoor(s) and/or Sportsperson Activities
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
Form of employment: Until further notice
Date of employment: as soon as possible
Level of service: 100%
If you want to become part of Avalance Studios, we want your application no later than 2020-12-31. We consider applications on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.
Recruitment is handled by Women Ahead – a recruitment agency with a focus on gender equality. For questions about the service, contact email@example.com or 0705–081508