Do you want to make a difference by helping us deliver medicines to everyone? If you do, you should work for us!
We are a global company that built an entire industry and started 30 years ago. We now bring more than 2,000,000 doses per day of much-needed medicines to patients across the world and our ambition is to double that over the next couple of years.
Currently, we are more than 300 dedicated specialists in over 20 countries that develops, manufactures and offers leasing options of innovative container solutions for pharmaceutical products that require a controlled environment. We do this jointly together with our partners with the belief that it takes an Eco-system to safely deliver medicines to the people that depend upon them. In time, to the right place and in the right condition. There is no room for error.
Purpose of position
You are responsible for ensuring effective product management of Envirotainer’s products and services. Since your results are integral to the overall performance of Envirotainer you play an important role in driving the future success of our company.
Your main task includes (1.) being the product expert (product expertise and training), (2.) managing product/service development and (3.) product maintenance activities, (4.) improving Envirotainer’s market understanding and (5.) product strategy planning, supporting the overall product portfolio strategy.
The position reports to Chief Business Development Officer and is part of the Business Development team.
The key responsibility is to ensure effective management of Envirotainer’s Product and Service Portfolio, including:
· Being the product expert (product expertise and training)
· Internal training and high-level support (e.g. to Sales, CCS, R&D) related to products and services, market, competitors, qualification processes and in tenders/special requests
· Product and service development projects
· Define requirements for product/service development projects
· Manage and support prioritization of requirements throughout the project to optimize quality, time and cost parameters of the project, including support in verification and validation of requirements.
· Product and service maintenance
· Manage and maintain product and service roadmaps, in order to facilitate all ongoing activities and planning related to these products and services (e.g. within Sales, CCS, R&D, SC)
· Define product management themes/priorities
· Define technology development themes/priorities
In order to achieve the above, the role also includes responsibility for ensuring excellent market understanding, individually and for Envirotainer as an organization, this responsibility includes:
· Market research
· Market segmentation and sizing
· Competitor research and intelligence (aggregated level, i.e. overview and understanding of competitor company profiles, products and services offered to the market.)
Product strategy planning
· Responsible for translating business plan objectives into relevant and actionable strategies and plans for Envirotainer products and services, incl. value propositions, USPs, positioning strategies, competitor strategies and argumentation, pricing guidelines and adoption guidelines (e.g. related to qualification).
· Support annual update of product portfolio strategy
· Support management of Product portfolio Board
In addition to the above responsibilities, the role is responsible for contributing to the collective tasks of the Business Development function.
The position is based at Envirotainer HQ, with frequent meetings at Rosersberg office. Will require international travelling based on needs (monthly basis on average).
If you want to be part of Envirotainer, we want your application by 2020-08-03. We consider applications on an ongoing basis and the open position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.
The recruitment is handled by Women Ahead – a agency with a focus on women. For questions about this role, contact Michaela Sundelin at 0705081508 or firstname.lastname@example.org