Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. We want to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where people can exchange content and interact with each other in real time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight are uniquely positioned to stream synchronized real-time content to a mass market directly via the service Sye Streaming Service or indirectly through leading CDN partners. Net Insight are in an exciting growth phase, and they are now looking for a leader who wants to support, develop and lead their OTT development team towards its success.
The role of head of software development within OTT includes
- Responsible for development within OTT and together with product management take their product to the next level
- Staff responsibility
- Execute production and ensure time management
- Inspire, support, lead and create the right conditions for employees
- To develop, with a business approach, employees within the division
- Recruitment of new employees to the division
- Work closely with product management and sales
- Together with team leaders for back-end, streaming and client drive Agile Development
- To be part of the steering Group of OTT
- Contribute to the company’s innovation culture
You are given a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic industry and at the same time contribute to its future development. You will belong to the management team of OTT and report to Vice President OTT.
To be successful in this role, we see that you have solid experience as a leader or manager, preferably in software development at a product company. You have previously worked with video and streaming technology and find it interesting with the products in the dynamic industry that Net Insight Included in.
We see that you a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent. You also have a good knowledge of Swedish and English. You are interested in new technology and keep you a ’ jour with the latest initiatives on software, development and complex systems.
We attach great importance to your personal characteristics. We are looking for a leader who is self-propelled and confident. You can properly delegate tasks and have a good ability to see things from a holistic perspective. You are also flexible in your way of working and are not afraid to make your own decisions in the daily work. You are comfortable in your leadership role and are driven by developing and streamlining the work while coaching and motivating your employees.
Form of employment: until further notice
Recruitment is managed by Women Ahead – a recruitment agency with a focus on women in IT, technology and Telecom. For questions about the service, contact email@example.com or +46 70-508 15 08.